- Bottle running on Top Chain Conveyer sent to the machine.
- The bottles are arranged by the conveyer and come to stop at the stopper to arrange the bottles into the machine one by one and the bottles will be locked by the bottleneck locking plate.
- The bottle catcher flips 180 degrees and blows the air to remove the dust inside the bottle.
- Dust particles fall onto the tray and are sucked up by the side channel blower.
- When finished, the bottle will be taken by a Top Chain Conveyor belt. Take it out to the next station.
- To blow the dust inside the bottle.
- Used for glass bottles Or plastic bottles with strong shapes
- Suitable for use with new bottles and can also be used with old bottles that have been preliminarily cleaned.